Data for just the last three years. How many more of Our children and other loved ones have to die before we take concrete action?? Time to build the wall and take any other action to STOP and DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS!
Archive of Serious Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens
- August 2017 — Martel Valencia-Cortez, a human smuggler from Mexico, was sentenced to eight years in American Prison for assaulting a U.S. Border Patrol agent with a rock; he was also charged with three counts of human smuggling. Valencia-Cortez has been listed as one of the most dangerous human smugglers in the San Diego area. Previous to the most recent charge, Valencia-Cortez served three years in prison for human smuggling charges and was then deported back to Mexico. (U.S. News, August 29, 2017)
- August 2017 — Thirty three-year-old nanny Lidia Quilligana, an illegal alien from Ecuador, was convicted and sentenced to fifteen years in prison for the brutal torture and abuse of three small children. Nanny cam footage caught Quilligana burning the hands and legs of the three-year-old child as well as grabbing her by the hair and hitting her in the face. The torture was described as “sustained and depraved cruelty” by the District Attorney, and the judge admitted that the sentence nowhere near fit the heinous nature of the crime. Quilligana cited her own abusive childhood in Ecuador as justification for her actions. (Newstimes, August 22, 2017)
- July 2017 — Ariel Cuellar Guizar will face thirty-one years in prison for a collection of charges relating to his activities as a human trafficker. He has been found guilty of trafficking, pimping women out to prostitution, and the rape of a fifteen-year-old girl. Guizar will also be registered as a sex offender for life. (ABC7, July 20, 2017)
- June 2017 — Vanessa Hernandez, an illegal alien from Mexico, was sentenced to 100 months in prison for importing nearly 9 pounds of methamphetamine. Hernandez is expected to face deportation proceedings after she is released from prison. (ICE.gov, June 9, 2017)
- May 2017 — Illegal alien, Edwin Velasquez Curuchiche, has been sentenced to fifty years in prison after being convicted of two counts of producing child pornography. Specifically, Curuchiche has been charged with sneaking into the room of a six year old girl and filming himself molesting her while she slept. Originally apprehended entering the country illegally in 2013, the Guatemalan national never returned for his immigration hearing and was living in the U.S. illegally at the time he assaulted the child. (Tennessean, May 15, 2017)
- May 2017 — An Uzbek refugee serving 25 years behind bars for a plot to kill U.S. military personnel or civilians has been charged with stabbing the warden at the California federal prison where he was serving his sentence, prosecutors said Thursday. (Fox News, May 27, 2017)
- May 2017 — Pasqual Mendez, 24, of Morganton, was given an active prison term of 12 to 19 years for felony human trafficking of a child, assault on a female, interfering with emergency communication and statutory rape of a child less than 15 years of age (News Herald, May 23, 2017)
- May 2017 — Oscar De La Rosa-Mendoza, 31, of Mission — a Mexican citizen who wasn’t lawfully present in the United States — pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated, a Class B misdemeanor, on May 9. (CBS News, May 18, 2017)
- May 2017 — Carlos Santiago-Alvarez, 41, of Holyoke, was sentenced Monday to six to eight years in state prison followed by five years probation in a child rape case. (Mass Live, May 4, 2017)
- April 2017 — Ignacio Luque-Verdugo, 32, was convicted Friday in Adams County District Court of first-degree murder and attempted first-degree murder charges. (Denver Channel, April 18, 2017)
- April 2017 — Four Charlotte-area members of the El Salvadoran gang MS-13 were convicted Tuesday of federal racketeering charges. (Charlotte Observer, April 18, 2017)
- April 2017 — Pablo Gonzales Sanchez will spend at least 18 years in prison for molesting a young teenage girl an estimated 50 times. The girl’s mother, an illegal alien, has also been sentenced to prison for not reporting her daughter’s allegations of abuse. Both she and Sanchez also were ordered to be added to the Sex Offender Registry. (Shelby Star, April 11, 2017)
- April 2017 — Abdirahman P. Sahel was sentenced Monday, April 10, to 20 years in prison for sexually assaulting and terrorizing a young woman nearly four years ago. (Jamestown Sun, April 11, 2017)
- April 2017 — Gil Gaxiola was convicted of first-degree attempted murder of a National Park Service employee, as well as armed robbery, three counts of aggravated assault, kidnapping and theft of means of transportation, following an 11-day trial. (Wilcox Range News, April 1, 2017)
- March 2017 — Mexican National Miguel Rangel-Arce, 36, has been convicted of trafficking methamphetamine in New Mexico and Navajo Nation land. He will serve 10 years in prison. He is one of eight others who were charged with trafficking drugs between November 2015 and March 2016. When they were apprehended, the police also found 2 1/2 pounds of meth and 10 firearms. (Daily Times, March 8, 2017)
- February 2017 — 29-year-old Ricardo Solis Garcia was sentenced to 20-29 years in prison after being convicted of raping a 13-year-old girl in Burke County, North Carolina in March of 2015. Garcia lured the girl into his car on the pretense of giving her a ride but instead took her to a motel room where he forced her to have sex with him. Garcia will be scheduled to be deported after he has served his prison sentence. (WHKY, February 2, 2017)
- January 2017 — A Mexican illegally in the United States;, Leonard Pennelas-Escobar, was shot dead in Arizona as he assaulted a police officer by banging his head against cement after Pennelas shot and wounded the officer who had stopped to render assistance after Pennelas driving at a high speed had rolled the car killing the woman passenger.
- January 2017 — Alexis De La Rosa Sosa, an illegal alien from Mexico, was sentenced in Texas to four concurrent terms of 12 years in prison for the deaths of two persons as a result of his crashing into their vehicle while driving recklessly and then fleeing the scene of the crime. (Breitbart News, January 11, 2017)
- November 2016 — A Mexican illegal alien , Claudia Raquel Herrera Ibarra, pled guilty to possession of a firearm in Laredo Texas and was sentenced to three years imprisonment. She and a partner were caught smuggling weapons to the violent “Los Zetas” narcotics smuggling gang in Mexico. (Breibert News, November 30, 2016)
- October 2016 — A previously deported illegal alien is jailed in Michigan after admitting to strangling his girlfriend. Raul Perez had been deported to Mexico in 2004 and again in 2005 after a judge found him guilty of illegal reentry. He also had been in police custody five days before the murder for driving under the influence. The local authorities established his identity from his fingerprints – he was using an assumed name – but according to a news account – there was no request from ICE that he be detained (perhaps because he was detained on a weekend). ICE has now issued a detainer request for whenever Perez is released. (WoodTV, Channel 8, Grand Rapids Mich.)
- September 2016 — Cecil Burrows, an immigrant from India, is due to be deported following more than three years imprisonment for his involvement in orchestrating a gang rape in his home in 2012. (Washington Post, September 25, 2016)
- September 2016 — A British illegal alien, Michael Steven Sandford, pled guilty in Nevada to possession of a gun—that he tried to take from a policeman – and disrupting and official function—a campaign rally by GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump. Sandford said he was attempting to kill the candidate. A psychiatrist found that Sandford was “delusional” according to an AP report. Sentencing guidelines call for 18 to 27 months in prison. (Daily News. September 13, 2016)
- September 2016 — September 2016 – Jorge Elizade Sanches, an illegal alien confessed to the beating death of his common-law spouse in Texas. (12newsnow.tv September 15, 2016)
- September 2016 — September 2016 – Walter Gomes DaSilva, a Brazilian illegal alien, pled guilty to the murder of his teen-aged daughter in Massachusetts. (Boston Herald, September 7, 2016)
- September 2016 — September 2016 – Ecuadorian illegal aliens, Paul Esteban Estrella Villota and his wife Magaly Alemania Malagon Sandoya were respectively sentenced in Texas to six and five years respectively in federal prison for an alien smuggling operation. (Breibart News September 7, 2016)
- August 2016 — Two Salvadoran illegal alien gang members were convicted of murder in the Virginia suburbs of Washington DC. Jose Lopez Torres was convicted of a brutal stabbing death of another MS-13 gang member suspected of being an informer. He was sentenced to life imprisonment plus 20 years. According to the Washington Post, “His conviction was part of a sweeping federal case against Northern Virginia members of the El Salvador-based gang, in which six defendants pleaded guilty and six more were found guilty at trial.” The other just convicted Salvadoran was Jesus Alejandro Chavez, who was sentenced to two life terms plus 10 years for two murders. (Washington Post, August 11, 2016)
- July 2016 — Mauricio Morales-Caceres, an illegal alien from El Salvador was sentenced in Montgomery County, Maryland to life in prison without parole for the stabbing death of another Salvadoran. Morales identified himself as an MS-13 gang member, and testimony indicated he had no remorse for his crime. (Washington Post July 15, 2016)
- June 2016 — Aroldo Castillo-Serrano, a Guatemalan illegal alien, was sentence to 15 years in prison in Ohio for forced labor conspiracy, forced labor, witness tampering and encouraging illegal entry into the country. Castillo paid smugglers to smuggle teen-aged Guatemalan youth into the country under the promise of getting them into school and then put them to work as indentured servants in an egg farm. (Fox News Latino, June 27, 2016)
- June 2016 — A Mexican illegal alien, Juan Carlos Sepulveda-Castro, was sentenced to two and one half years in prison in Idaho for threatening people with an assault rifle. The news report notes that illegal aliens are prohibited from possessing a firearm. (Pocatello TV channel 8)
- June 2016 — Eleven illegal alien members of the Salvadoran MS-13 gang have been convicted of a series of crimes including murder. Jorge Enrique Moreno-Aguilar, Juan Alberto Ortiz-Orellana and Minor Perez, all from Maryland were convicted in mid-May of murder and conspiracy in a racketeering enterprise. (MRC-TV May 24, 2016) New Jersey gang members Santos Reyes-Villatoro, Mario Oliva, Roberto Contreras, Julian Moz-Aguilar, Hugo Palencia, Jose Garcia, Cruz Flores, and Esau Ramirez were convicted in late May in New Jersey of various murder, racketeering and firearms crimes. (MRC-TV, June 2, 2016)
- May 2016 — Illegal aliens, Reinol Vergara and Edson Benitez, pled guilty to second degree murder for the death of a 90 year-old Minnesota man they beat and tied up while they stole from his home, leaving him to bleed to death. (Breibart News May 11, 2016)
- April 2016 — A Salvadoran illegal alien, Mauricio Morales-Caceres, was convicted of first degree murder in Maryland and sentenced to life imprisonment. (Washington Post, April 30, 2016)
- March 2016 — Juan Razo, a Mexican illegal alien living in Painesville, Ohio, agreed to plead guilty to a crime spree that included the shooting death of a 60-year old woman, attempted rape of a 14-year old girl, kidnapping and burglary. His plea was to avoid the death penalty and accept a life sentence. (Cleveland.com, March 4, 2016)
- February 2016 — Three illegal aliens from Mexico were sentenced to federal prison for alien smuggling and illegally re-entering the U.S. after previous deportations. One man was sentenced to 57 months, another will serve 24 months, and the last man was sentenced to serve 12 months and one day in prison. (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, February 2, 2016)
- January 2016 — An illegal alien from Mexico was sentenced to nearly 6 years in prison after having been convicted for transporting illegal aliens, which resulted in the death of two illegal aliens. (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, January 20, 2016)
- December 2015— A 40-year-old illegal alien, Michael Rodriguez Garcia, was sentenced to four life terms for the rape and sodomy of two children in Alabama. (Breitbart News, December 2, 2015)
- November 2015 — Humberto Erazo-Medrano and Ricardo Castaneda, two illegal aliens, were arrested and charged with second-degree promoting prostitution in Alabama. The bond for each man is set at $100,000. (Gadsden Times, November 2, 2015)
- October 2015 — Marco Hernandez Ramirez, a 34-year-old illegal alien from Guatemala, was sentenced to 40 years in prison for killing a couple and their 5-year-old daughter in a car crash. (Athens Banner-Herald, October 14, 2015)
- September 2015 — An illegal alien from Mexico, Martin Margarito-Casimiro, was sentenced to 40 years in federal prison for kidnapping a man in Texas. (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, September 24, 2015)
- August 2015 — Jose Angel Villarreal-Sanchez, a 42-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, was convicted of possessing a firearm in Texas. According to federal law, illegal aliens are not permitted to possess firearms. Three baggies of cocaine were also found hidden in his backyard. Villarreal-Sanchez is expected to be sentenced in December. He could face up to 10 years in federal prison and a possible $250,000 fine. (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, August 11, 2015)
- July 2015 — Ever Olivos-Gutierrez, an illegal visa overstayer, was convicted of second degree murder in Colorado for the death he caused while driving intoxicated. It was the fourth time since 2000 he had been arrested for DUI, but there was no record of immigration authorities ever being notified. He was sentenced to 40 years imprisonment. (Denver Channel 7)
- June 2015 — A Salvadoran, Mauricio Hernandez, convicted of rape and murder of the baby born to his victim was sentenced to 50 years in prison in Texas and faces deportation when he has served his sentence. (The Dallas Morning News, June 5, 2015)
- May 2015 — A Salvadoran, Julio C. Saravia, faces deportation following a prison sentence of 29 years for rape of a minor, to which he pled guilty in Virginia.
- May 2015 — Two Mexicans, Juan Hernandez-Sanchez and (FNU) Canela-Perez, pled guilty in Portland, Oregon and were sentenced to seven years in state prison for distribution of methamphetamines and heroin. (Oregonian, May 14, 2015)
- May 2015 — Zeng Liang Chen and Dong Biao Lin, illegal aliens from China, were convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to life in prison in New Jersey. (NJ.com, May 5, 2015)
- May 2015 — Bernabe Flores, a Mexican illegal alien, pled guilty to first-degree rape in California and was sentenced to eight years in prison. (Times-Herald Record, May 7, 2015)
- April 2015 — Victor Garzon-Alvarez, a Mexican illegal alien pled guilty and was sentenced in New Jersey to 14 years in prison for murder. (NJ.com, April 22, 2015)
- April 2015 — Sergio Quezada Lopez, a Mexican illegal alien who had been deported four times, was sentenced in Oregon to 15 years in prison for a heroin overdose death. His brother, Gerardo Chalke Lopez, also a previously deported alien, was earlier sentenced to 18 years in prison on the same charges. (Oregonian, April 29, 2015)
- April 2015 — Three illegal aliens, Uriel Ramirez-Perez, Darwin Zuniga-Rocha, and Eliseo Mateo Perez, pled guilty to first-degree sexual abuse (rape) in New York and were sentenced to time served in jail and will be deported. (Daily News, April 29, 2015)
- March 2015 — Javier Guerrero Molina, a Mexican illegal alien, was sentenced in federal court in Jacksonville, Florida to 10 years imprisonment for attempting to transport a minor to engage in sexual activity. Guerrero said he had entered the United States illegally in 1999 or 2000. (Dept. of Justice, Middle District of Florida, March 30, 2015)
- March 2015 — An Idaho judge sentenced Phuong Hoang Le, a Vietnamese illegal alien, to prison for 36 months. Le was convicted of possession of a stolen car and stolen credit card. The judge commented, “Stealing cars and credit cards strike at the hearts of average middle class citizens.” The prosecutor said that Le had 10 prior felony convictions, but that according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, he is not likely to be deported because if Le were to be deported to Vietnam “he would be killed.” (http://magicvalley.com/news/local/mini-cassia/ — March 25, 2015)
- March 2015 — Luis Daniel Cabrera-Guzman, a Mexican illegal alien, was sentenced in Kansas City to two years in federal prison for conspiracy to produce and distribute false and counterfeit identification documents that were sold to illegal aliens. He had previously been deported twice in 2009. Four other Mexican illegal aliens have pled guilty to the same conspiracy and await sentencing. (Kansas City infozine, March 25, 2015)
- February 2015 — Sergio Cobaruvias-Romero, an illegal alien from Mexico, was convicted of possessing with intent to distribute drugs in Texas. He was found with 20 bundles of methamphetamine weighing 46 pounds and four bundles of heroine weighing 13 pounds. He was sentenced to 10 years in federal prison. (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, February 17, 2015)
- January 2015 — Jaime Gerardo Serrano-Villegas, a 28-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, was convicted of transporting illegal aliens. He assisted in moving a boat filled with illegal aliens and faces up to 10 years in federal prison. (U.S. Department of Justice, Southern District of Texas, January 14, 2015)
115 Americans killed by an illegal alien
Fu@* Your Feelings isnt that what you say? Tell that to these victims you idiot.
I don’t care about others feelings with regards to guns. I’m not responsible for the feelings of others. What I am responsible for are MY actions.
I understand this is the way you feel.
To say you don’t care about others feelings about guns is different than saying that you are not responsible. You care about the way they feel about the 2nd Amendment.
You said…”To say you don’t care about others feelings about guns is different than saying that you are not responsible. You care about the way they feel about the 2nd Amendment.”
I care about the way people “feel” about the 2nd Amendment because Many people are actaully ignorant about the facts of what it means based upon historical Fact. These people are usually part of the 50%+ who believe the Bill of Rights are a list of “rights” Granted by the government! I care about educating not engaging with B.S. rhetoric.
LikeLiked by 1 person