- Tips to Avoid Being Killed by Some Asshole with a Gun
- F*ck Your Feelings!
- Gun control gets cut down by Occam’s Razor
- The Father of the Bill of Rights And the Meaning of the 2nd Amendment
- NJ Sheriff and Former Chief Show Contempt for Oaths with 2nd Amendment Infringements
- Progressive Illinois Rep. Declares Constitution Means Nothing
Monthly Archives: August 2017
It’s becoming more difficult to track the score card of “privileges.” Privilege, by definition, is “a right, immunity or benefit enjoyed only by one person beyond the advantages of most.” Below are the most often heard and discussed “privileges” you may … Continue reading