- NJ Sheriff and Former Chief Show Contempt for Oaths with 2nd Amendment Infringements
- Progressive Illinois Rep. Declares Constitution Means Nothing
- Sick to Death of The “Words Hurt” Leftists
- Attack the Second Amendment and You Will Have A Casus belli Moment!
- The Lexicon of the Insane
- 7 Terrible Liberal Gun Control Arguments … And How To Beat Them
Monthly Archives: August 2017
It’s becoming more difficult to track the score card of “privileges.” Privilege, by definition, is “a right, immunity or benefit enjoyed only by one person beyond the advantages of most.” Below are the most often heard and discussed “privileges” you may … Continue reading